First, make this dough.
Once it has risen the first time, follow these tips:
2. Brush the dough with melted butter, leaving about 1 inch on one of the long side.
3. Sprinkle with cinnamon, I like a lot of cinnamon flavor, so I get my pretty dark. But do it to your taste.
4. Next spread a small layer of brown sugar. Sometimes I get carried away, and do too much. But that makes the rolls come apart. So hold back if possible. Now this is where you can add some raisens or nuts - my family likes them simple.
5. Now, roll it up, Jelly Style!
6. Pinch the seam together
7. Cut into 12 pieces. (Easiest to do half, half, then thirds)
8. If you like them to be soft all around, place close together in 9 x 13 dish, if you like them browned all around, place about 12 on a cookie sheet. Cover with dampened dish towel (if you live in a dry area), and set in warm area and let rise until doubled.
9. Bake at 375 degrees for 15-20 minutes, or until golden brown
10. Top with your favorite icing as soon as they are hot. (Do not use cream cheese frosting - too powerful, this is about the roll, not the frosting.)
Quickly take a picture, even if it is slightly blurry because these are too good to worry about a retake!