June 29, 2010

Limeade Popsicles

Isn't she such a cutie?!

So I had a little leftover of our Brazilian Limeade. (Don't get me wrong, I could have drank the whole recipe alone) and had an awesome popsicle mold I got in the dollar section of Target -- don't you just love that place? So I decided to make these little popsicles. They are sophisticated enough for adults, but all kids love them too! My baby would fuss every time I took it out of her mouth so I could have a taste.

Brazilian Limeade Directions
Make this recipe
Freeze in popsicle molds overnight. Dip molds in hot water and popsicles will slide right out.

Tip: If you don't have popsicle molds, use ice cube trays, cover with foil, then stick toothpicks or cut straws, popsicle sticks, anything!

Can you tell she loves it?

6 comments:

Whatever Dee-Dee wants said...

She is adorable! Anything limeade sounds good to me :)

Hil said...

She is so stinkin' cute. What a brilliant idea! I bet they are delicious.

Megan said...

what a doll!

Destri said...

So first your baby is adorable, and second, I was just talking to Kate about making popsicles, I even bought some molds yesterday!!
I shall report.
Oh and that Brazilian Limeade, I put it on our facebook, it looks too good for summer.

Steph said...

Oh my delicious. I kind of want to make the limeade JUST for the popsicles.

Pink Little Cake said...

Your baby is adorable!