November 24, 2009

Thanksgiving

Today I was going to post a delicious soup recipe, but that will wait until tomorrow. A friend of mine is going through a very hard time right now. I can't even imagine the range of emotions she must be feeling. It has made me reflect on my life, my family - and has made me very grateful for what I have. I thought since thanksgiving was just around the corner it was appropriate for me to remember to be grateful for my family, friends, health, and my faith.
Pray for my friend. She is amazingly strong and positive through this hard time. Thanks Hilary for your example.

3 comments:

Hil said...

Thank you for your sweet post Sarah. It is because of good friends like you that we are able to make it through this hard time. If this trial has done anything for us, it has really opened our eyes to how truly blessed we are and how many things we have to be thankful for. I hope you have a wonderful thanksgiving...and I can't wait for the delicious soup recipe. :)

Jackson Family said...

love your cooking blog! helpful and comprehensive....see ya soon! e

Linda@CraftaholicsAnonymous said...

Your friend will be in my thoughts and prayers. Hope all turns out well for her.
Linda