September 17, 2010

In the Works...

If you haven't heard yet, I live in Nebraska. My husband is attending UNL. Football is huge here. Not just in Lincoln, but the whole state. I mean, season tickets sell out the day that they go up for sale. (And the stadium is enormous!) So I thought we should get acclimated. My husband and I are having a football party. Partly to have people over and socialize, and partly so I can make a football themed cake. I was inspired by Jen's cake. So cute. Now, I have never done decorating like that so we shall see how it goes. Wish me luck. (All I have so far is cookie dough and some cute cutters - I better get to work!)

(No this isn't my work, it is Jen's -- I only hope mine are that cute.)

1 comment:

The Gregory's said...

This makes me so excited! I can't wait for the party tomorrow! It is going to be so exciting!