March 14, 2011

Monday Menu

So I was pretty good about making my meals last week that I thought I should post our menu again this week to keep me motivated through the week.
This week we are getting ready for a very fun spring break vacation next week. So my goal this week is to eat up the leftovers and make things easier toward the end of the week so I can focus on getting packed, etc.
Because nothing goes perfectly as planned, we weren't able to do all our meals from last week. So I am going to try and get them in this week.

Thanks to my sis for this picture from our celebration last year. I am sad we won't get to do our tradition together.

Monday - Stuffed Shells
Tuesday - Leftovers
Wednesday - Cooking Club (we finally started one up here, so excited!)
Thursday Happy St. Patrick's Day! -  Irish Stew and Soda Bread
Friday - Leftovers
Saturday - Chicken Bryan
Sunday - To be announced...

What are you making this week?

1 comment:

Vanessa said...

Monday Happy Pi Day! - Asparagus Risotto w/ pie for dessert :)
Tuesday - Braised Chicken Paprikash
Wednesday - Veggie Stroganoff
Thursday - Corned Beef and Cabbage!
Friday - Pork Chops
Saturday - Elder's Quorum BBQ (bringing potato salad)
Sunday - Panfried Fish