December 21, 2010

It's a boy!

Yesterday, thanks to some old friends at the hospital I used to work at, we were able to take a quick peak at our little baby. After a bit of searching, we finally got a for-sure shot: We are having a little boy! We are so excited. My husband especially. I am excited to buy cute boy things, like that hat. I have a thing with little boys and dinosaurs - so he will probably have a few items with dinos on them. We will have to start doing some research on names and shopping for boy stuff. Luckily, I bought boy bedding last pregnancy - so we are set there.

Hope you all are having a Merry Christmas. As most people this week, I will be spending it with family and relaxing. I won't spend too much time in the kitchen since we are staying with the in-laws. The posts may be a bit sparse through the holidays - but I am sure you will be busy with your families and adventures. Happy Holidays!

16 comments:

Jenn said...

Congratulations! What wonderful news just in time for Christmas :)

Unknown said...

That is so great! Little boys are wonderful.

Frieda Loves Bread said...

Congratulations! I hope he's a redhead! Mine is and his friends call him "Ginger" which he loves!

Hannah said...

You know I am excited!! Horray!

Pink Little Cake said...

Did I miss a post? Congratulations, a boy !! that's so sweet. Happy holidays

kami @ nobiggie.net said...

Congrats Sarah! Merry Christmas!

Melanie said...

Yeah! Congrats!! I didn't know you were out here. It would have been fun to see you at work! Hope everything is going well. Merry Christmas!

Kristin said...

Congratulations! I have loved shopping for little boy stuff. So fun!

Christina said...

Congratulations!!!

Mindika said...

Yea! Congrats! I hope you are feeling good and enjoying the holiday!

Amanda said...

What exciting news! Congrats to you and your husband.

Megan and Taj said...

yay yay yay!!!!! SO FUN! Boys are a blast!! Make way for lots of trucks, trains, cars, and airplanes! Little boys just love their mommy too!! So happy!

Susan said...

great news. . . . oh the perks of being a nurse!

Jessica said...

boys are so fun! How great to have one of each, pressure is off!

Adele said...

I must have missed something because I didn't realize you were pregnant! Congrats! Boys are so much fun!!

Sook said...

Congrats! I just found out I am having a boy too! Well, another one... :) I am super excited. Lovely blog you have here. Will be back soon.