Steel Cut Oats - a great medium for many brain foods!
Foods to Help Boost Brain Power:
- Cranberry Salmon (this gets two brain foods in one!)
- I love snacking on dried cranberries or topping my favorite cereal
- Top your Cuban Braised Beef - really simple, in the crockpot!
- Snack on Guacamole and chips
- Sweet Potatoes
- Kidney Beans
- Alone - a great snack
- add to any baked good, trail mix, cereal...
- Great snacking chocolate:
- Chocolate Truffle Cake - this might be a celebratory cake come tonight when our finals are done!
- Mint Chocolate Cupcakes