I have followed Miranda's blog for a while and love these posts she does every month. I have only done it once before, but I hope to be a little better about it this year.
1. Yikes. My poor husband had to walk to his first day of school in that!
2. Breakfast - broiled grapefruit (recipe to come)
3. Went to see what she was up to - "just weeding"
4. Spent part of Lou's nap ironing shirts for my husband (this is about half of what I did)
5. After she woke up, and while I finished the last couple shirts - she drank three of these spray bottles full of water.
6. My daughter likes a lot of "boy things" -- she was very excited to see the tractor shoveling our apt complex's parking lot (post nap hair is so awesome)
7. Dinner - my version of Vanessa's Spanish Tortilla - (recipe to come)
8. Hit my 24 week mark!
9. My treat when the husband went back to school to study
10. How I found my shoes that night when I was tidying up.
11. My intended way to spend the evening -- only I got distracted by my new work schedule and trying to find babysitters
12. It was a long day, I got a lot done around the house... but I was exhausted and pregnant = emotional. I needed a couple of these.